By providing support for virtual attendance to the AASL annual conference, the OnArchitecture Award enhances the professional development of librarians in the United States and Canada who serve academic architecture degree programs. The award is sponsored by Diego Grass, the creator of OnArchitecture, an audiovisual archive for institutions, whose regular presence at and sponsorship of AASL conferences adds a seasoned professional perspective.
The award covers the full conference registration fee for the annual conference. If awardee has previously registered, they will receive a refund.
1. Any current AASL member who has belonged to the organization for a period of three years or less or any current AASL member who is a first time conference attendee is eligible to apply.
2. Applicants must be professionals employed as an information or visual resources specialist serving faculty and students in an academic architecture program.
3. The recipient of the award must confirm by e-mail that they are able to meet the requirement of in person or virtual conference attendance.
4. The recipient of the award will submit a brief post-conference report for posting on the AASL Website. The report should outline conference activities and experiences and include an account of how the award supported professional development goals.
1. Complete the application form: https://forms.gle/rrkCdg7sQ6wnXNmA8.
2. Send a current curriculum vitae to AASL Awards Committee Co-Chairs Gabriella Karl-Johnson (email@example.com) and Jesse Vestermark (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Inquiries about the award should be directed to: Gabriella Karl-Johnson (email@example.com) and Jesse Vestermark (firstname.lastname@example.org).